Home

F150 reliability Reddit

I've had my 2014 F-150 XLT Supercrew 2WD for about 3 years now and haven't had one reliability problem at all. That said I don't haul anything really big/heavy with it (mostly garden crap). Few things I don't like about my truck are it's 2WD and I have the middle jump seat. Other then that I'd say it'a a great truck! Love my F-150 2. level 1. The_Big_Deal. · 3y 1996 F150 351W 4x4, 2004 Focus ZTS 2.3 5 speed. The old trucks up through 1996 are damn reliable. The trucks powered by the 300 six and the Windsor v8s are all known for longevity. The 2 valve modulars are pretty good as well. The new 5.0s haven't really shown any major issues either F-150 2.7l Reliability vs 5.0l and 3.5l? Okay, it's almost been 4-years since the 2.7L was first released. How reliable has it been in comparison to the 5.0l and 3.5l? I would guess it's the least reliable because of the turbos and low displacement Sort by: best. level 1. Durbzzy. · 4m. From F150 Facebook groups people have been saying I'm in that lag is normal due to it being a 10 speed. When I had my 2019 I felt it and I only had around 10m miles on it. I haven't felt it yet on my 2020 and that's around 10k as well. 1. View Entire Discussion (1 Comments

How reliable has your F150 been? Would you recommend it

What model year F-150s are considered the most - reddi

1. Ford F150 reliability by year. The Ford F150 has been in existence since the early 1940s. The F150 was born out of the F-Series line of Ford trucks, and the first Ford truck called an F150 was in 1975. Since then, Ford has continually updated and made the truck design better
  2. Long term reliability for 5.0. So I've been hearing mixed opinions as I look around on what the long term reliability is for the 5.0. Some are still advocating going with an older truck with the 4.6 or 5.4 as more proven engines and avoiding '11-'12 5.0's (Which are the only ones in my under $20k budget)
  3. As the Ford F-150 is set to enter its 14 th generation for the 2021 model year, we figured it might be worthwhile to take a look back at the past few generations to see how this best-selling truck stacks up against its competitors in terms of reliability.. As we did with both the Ram 1500 and Chevy Silverado reliability stories, we're once again returning to CarComplaints.com, Consumer.
  4. The Ford F-150 is the best-selling truck in the United States and most of the F-150 trims have the EcoBoost engine, which is one of the reasons both new and used models are quick to sell. While the engine isn't perfect and some drivers have reported problems, most are happy with its performance. Based on the number of reported problems vs.
  5. Yes, as the SD series rides better with payload. Where I was going is that is seems you can price a SD and F150 pretty closely for ultimate reliability (NA engine and 6 speed or maybe refined 10speed). If someone wants the 6 speed (unavailable now on the F150), and a NA engine (the 6.2L on the F250) it gives you a choice with the SD
  6. Anonymous, (2019 Ford F-150 Limited 3.5-L V6 turbo) Rattle appeared within the first 3 months of owning the truck, behind the rear seat on the driver's side (crew cab) located in the wall of the.
1987 Ford F150-Andrew H

Anonymous, GA (2015 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7-L V6 turbo) Oil leaks from the front timing cover at 50k miles, quoted $4K to repair by dealer. Auto forums suggest this is a common problem for this. The 2001 F-150 has had a long lifespan, with many drivers reporting being able to easily make it last 250K miles and beyond with proper maintenance. 2009 Ford F-150. While not necessarily the most powerful truck in its class at the time, the 2009 model was known for having a smooth ride, hefty towing and hauling capacity, and some of the most. The Ford F-150 Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 7th out of 17 for fullsize trucks. The average annual repair cost is $788 which means it has higher than average ownership costs. While repairs tend to be more severe than average, these issues occur less often, so major repairs are infrequent for the F-150 Used Ford F-150 vs. Used Ram 1500. Depending on the year, the Ram's resale and reliability ratings fall short of the F-150's. Newer Ram 1500 models offer more upscale interiors and smoother rides. The Ram 1500 was also quicker to get a diesel engine to market, and Ford has nothing to compete with the massive Ram Mega Cab Get reliability information for the 2007 Ford F-150 from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge

F-150 2.7l Reliability vs 5.0l and 3.5l? : f150 - reddi

10 speed transmission long term reliability? : f15

First Name Colin Joined Dec 19, 2020 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Vernon, British Columbia, Canada Vehicles 2017 F150 502 3.5 6.5crew Occupatio The Ford F-150 may be America's best-selling truck, but it's not without its problems.As the most-recalled vehicle sold here, some problems are due to bad design. But considering how pickup trucks are used, some issues crop up for the same reason people get bad knees: age. There are several Ford F-150 problems that only pop up after the truck's been on the road for 100,000 miles

Most Reliable Model Year Ford F-150 (1990-2005)? - reddi

The 2015 Ford F-150 is the worst model year that needs to be avoided at all costs. Avoid The 2015 Ford F-150. In recent years, the 2015 Ford F-150 has had more issues and complaints reports than any other model. Even though you can find plenty of used options for the 2015 Ford F-150 for about $20k to $23k, don't be tempted without learning. 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 - 2013 5.0 problems - Hey f150 nation. Just purchased a 2013 f150 5.0 4x4. Any common issues. Things I should watch out for? Truck has 44,xxx on it. Thanks in advance Many industry experts like the folks at Popular Mechanics agree that the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 is one of the best engines Ford makes. In a recent episode of Dude, I Love or Hate My Ride on the Fast Lane Truck channel on YouTube, the hosts featured two owners each with a 2013 Ford F-150 truck that had over 200,000 miles on it. The owner of the F-150 with the 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine, who. Also, their reliability rankings are starting to see improvement. While the Ram 1500 is on the bottom of this list, it wouldn't surprise us to see this truck steadily move upwards on future reliability lists. Total Recalls: 54 Consumer Reports: B. The bottom line on reliable 2020 full-size truck

Anyone regret their F-150 purchase? : f150 - reddi

Hello all. I have been watching the posts and the pics of the Next Bronco with great excitement. I love the idea and the design so far, however, I have one outstanding issue. The longevity and reliability of any turbo engine over many, many years. I have an 01 Explorer with 180,000 miles. While.. Ford changed out the original EcoBoost engine in 2017, replacing it with a second-generation version which was installed in the F-150 Raptor, the Expedition, and Navigator.. The turbocharged 3.5-liter V-6 engine delivered performance numbers never before seen on the Raptor. The EcoBoost was able to deliver 450 horsepower and 510 pound-feet of torque Body & Appearance. Discuss the exterior of your F150, like assist steps, body components, aftermarket interior or exterior accessories and anything else that makes your EcoDiesel stand out! Threads. 3. Messages 2021 Ford F-150 Quality and Reliability Ratings J.D. Power Quality and Reliability ratings are a combination of quality and dependability scores. Quality scores are based on initial owner response and feedback of their new purchase whereas Dependability scores focus on longer-term ownership experiences of 3 years

Ford F-150 EcoBoost Owners Talk Engine Reliability

Deciding between a Ram and an F150 : Trucks - reddi

Features and technology: For 2021, the Ford F-150 SuperCrew is offered in six trims: XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and the top tier luxurious Limited. The XL includes the 3.3-liter V6 engine and 17-inch wheels. It's equipped with an 8-inch touchscreen and Ford's new Sync 4 infotainment system, which includes Apple CarPlay and. A Ford F 150 with a turbo 2.7 engine and a 10 speed automatic transmission wouldn't.have met my needs back in the.day. However, my old 1950 Chevrolet one ton would.not keep up on the interstate. jtsanders November 22, 2017, 7:14pm #9. It seems to me the 2.7 EcoBoost with a 10 speed is well suited to commuting or running errands The powerhouse f-150 ford truck. The 5.4 l v8 engine is hard to change plugs wo breaking one and the back ones are hard to get to. Not the best on gas mileage 12-14. Has great torque, power to pull anything under 11k lbs. Rides nice, easy to use 4w drive. Well laid out interior, heated seats, mirrors great in winter Opting for a used Ford F-150 is one of the best decisions you could possibly make when you consider the nameplate's reliability and durability. The vehicle has consistently been lauded for its power, technology, and safety, meaning you won't be compromising driving quality by opting for a used ride. Of course, you don't necessarily need.

Video: The 10 Best & Worst Years for the Ford F150 Ranked on

Long term reliability for 5

1. ate sales and be the best-selling vehicle in the United States. The F-150 is an American icon and has paved the way for pickup trucks today. Despite its popularity, it ranks lower than others in this category
  2. View all 49 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 1994 Ford F-150 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1994 F-150
  3. gly.

Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.8. Interior design 4.7. Performance 4.8. Value for the money 4.5. Exterior styling 4.8. Reliability 4.7. Explore the 2015 F-150 Ford. Shop the 2015 F-150 Ford The hybrid option can be had on any F-150 crew cab for a somewhat reasonable $2500 to $4495, depending on the trim level. That equates to base prices of $42,840 to $77,845. That equates to base.

Get reliability information for the 2004 Ford F-150 from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge The 2021 Ford® F-150 truck doesn't take days off. Configure your F-150 for best-in-class towing, payload, horsepower or torque. Choose bench seating, Max Recline Seats, & an optional interior work surface. 3.5L PowerBoost™ Full Hybrid V6 available The F-150 is a perennial best-seller because Ford listens to truck people, and the 2010 F-150 epitomizes this philosophy. The F-150 does have one weakness, though, and that's power The 2015 Ford F-150's base engine is a 3.5-liter V6 that generates 283 horsepower and 255 pound-feet of torque. The next step up is the new turbocharged 2.7-liter V6 that produces a healthy 325 hp. Like you, the best that I get on the road is 20.5. I get 15 to 16 around town. It will not get the mileage posted on the sticker. I assume the sticker mileage is what you get if all things are optimal. That just is not the case when most of us drive. I have a 2007 F 150 with the 4.2 engine and I get better mileage than with the 3.7

How reliable is the Ford F-150 pickup truck

1995 Ford F-150 consumer reviews. $13,287-$16,485 MSRP range. 4.5 (40 reviews) 95% of drivers recommend this car. Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.4. Interior design 4.3. Performance 4.5. Search make, model, or keyword. Search CarMax inventory. Home CarMax Facebook CarMax Twitter My store name Find Your Stor The 2015 Ford F-150 has an above-average reliability rating of 3.5 out of five from J.D. Power. Read more about F-150 reliability » 2015 Ford F-150 Recalls. At the time of this writing, there are nine open recalls that apply to the 2015 Ford F-150

Is Ford's EcoBoost Engine Actually Unreliable

1. Huge cost premium. 150 kWh battery pack = $15,000 Titan 5.4 engine = $2,000 Pricing Ford is matching the pricing of the F150 gas but that is not enough to get someone to switch from a gas to an EV with the range, charging, towing and other issues. A gas vehicle will be much more practical..
  2. The Ford F-150 Raptor does a lot of things well, including big ol' yumps. More or less, the Raptor is about as truck as trucks get, especially the first generation. Big motor, lots of suspension travel, a big bed, and a nice wide stance. However, there's some ups and downs to the first generation of
  3. Reliability. Both the F-150 and Tacoma offer reliability and come with a three-year/36,000-mile basic warranty, along with a five-year, 60,000-mile powertrain warranty
  4. Get the 5.0-liter V8 and a 2015 F-150 with 2WD has a combined rating of 18 mpg; adding 4WD to models with the V8 drops the combined rating to 17 mpg. Finally, the 3.5-liter turbocharged EcoBoost.
  5. 2021 Ford F-150 Hybrid PowerBoost. Kyle Edward. The only F-150 that comes close to beating the PowerBoost Hybrid in terms of fuel efficiency is the F-150 Diesel model, which manages a very.
  6. The 2.7l is a tried and true engine. First debuted in the 2015 F-150. Was upgraded in 2018. The only people you will see bitching about the 2.7l is the dyed in the wool V-8 folks. I've seen people in the F-150 groups with 150k and more miles without an issue. The ten speed has been around for a bit too
  7. Truck Reliability Sorry this is a question that's probably been asked a hundred times but I didn't see it pop up while searching the sub. I have a supplier discount for Chrysler, Ford, and Chevy and going through comments you get bros for each brand but I have to ask: if you just make sure you change oil accordingly, don't go off road, and don.

Ford F-150 (Top-rated large light-duty pickup) The Ford F-Series traces its roots back to the 1940s, giving the manufacturer plenty of time to perfect it. de 2021 . We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. As a result, the F-150 is among the . If you haven't, you should read my post on 15 reddit Beginner Tips I'm starting to wonder if it would just be more economical for me to buy a little commuter car and then buy a single cab F150 3.3 naturally aspirated 6. My dilemma is, I only buy new. I hate buying used as I always do recommended maintenance thousands of miles before the due time However, you can compare trucks to one another, and we did just that using Consumer Reports reliability ratings dating back to 2010. As we dug deeper, there were surprises. For example, Ford F-150, the all-powerful sales leader, has featured below-average reliability ratings since 2010. (Even though customer satisfaction remained high that. 11th Generation (2004-2008) F-150 Key Numbers. 5 model years. Grouping all models by their year can reveal some baddies. 2,404 complaints. Running tally of owner grievances filed to CarComplaints.com. 90th in reliability. Overall reliability rank out of 94 eligible generations

F150 ride quality compared to F250 F150gen14

Lastly, compared to the F-150 Limited I almost bought last fall, the Ram cost me over $3,000 less and that includes the lifetime warranty I bought for the Ram I am SO glad I didn't buy the F-150 as the Ram is better in every way (to me). The only thing it doesn't have is that back up steering knob and I'd never use it anyway At 17.8 miles per gallon, the F-150 EcoBoost 3.5-liter will cost $1,213 per year. At 19.4 miles per gallon, the F-150 EcoBoost 2.7-liter will cost $1,113 per year, a savings of - drum roll, please - $8 per month. Fuel won't always be cheap, of course. If our hypothetical Texas truck owner keeps his F-150 long enough, he'll pay $4.00/gallon hen looking for a new car, it's important that you look at the reliability, and Ford has been consistently low on reliability surveys. But why? Several of the company's standout cars, such as the Ford Focus and the Ford Fiesta, have often scored low on the reliability scale, citing problems with cooling fans, car leaks, and in-car entertainment.

2019 Ford F-150 Reliability - Consumer Report

2018+ Ford F150 Diesel Recalls/FSAs/CSPs. I understood from this forum there was an update for the ECU to help the 10 speed transmission shifting around first and second gear. Mine occasionally clunks. I made the appointment last week at the dealership for this exact thing. They got all my vehicle information and vin Throughout its history, the Ford F-150 has remained the best-selling truck in the US and has been ahead of the competition for over half a century. In recent years, its reputation has taken a bit of a hit, but even so, it still sells well. It's not as if the competition isn't up to the mark, it's just that somehow, the Ford F-150 established its dominance in the truck market Thank you!! This seems to be another potentially significant but unsung change to the 2021 Ford F-150. The F-150's four-wheel-drive system has typically used a vacuum-operated hub disconnect system called IWEs (Integrated Wheel Ends) that allow the wheels to freewheel when the truck is in two-wheel drive This non-profit group buys, tests and surveys its owners to determine what vehicles are the best. Each year, Consumer Reports gives out its list of the most reliable vehicles with additional information available for its paying members. Consumer Reports reported 2017 was the best year for the Ram 1500 with the 2014-2015 years as their worst If you are in the market for a used pickup for sale, thousands of 2014 F-150 models are coming available as short term leases are ending. The Ford F-150 has been the best-selling vehicle in the U.

The Ford F-150 has been a full-size favorite for decades, and nearly 1 million F-150 pickups were sold last year. So it's little wonder why the Ford has become ubiquitous and familiar. The. Reliability. Both the Ford F-150 and Ram 1500 offer the following warranties: 3-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty (gas engines) The Ram 1500, however, goes a step further with a best-in-class warranty that offers a 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty on the diesel engine - unsurpassed in its class

A 290-horsepower 3.3-liter V6 is standard. </p> <p>Ford's largest pickup provides supportive seats and plenty of cabin room. The Ford F-150 has average reliability and comes with a three-year/36,000-mile basic warranty and a five-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty Looking at Consumer Reports data, the company doesn't seem to give any model year of Silverado in the third generation high marks. Except for 2014, Silverado consistently ranks 8 out of 12 in reliability among pickup trucks. So, the fact the overall reliability for 2018 doesn't end up worse is kind of good. I guess EcoBoost F-150 Reliability & Longevity. Both the 2.7L and 3.5L EcoBoost F-150 engine were built to last just like all of Ford's products. While there is no definitive amount of mileage for how long an EcoBoost engine can or will last, especially a modded one, there has been growing information on how current ones are doing based on. Specs for Ford F-150 3.0-liter Power Stroke. This engine was designed and engineered by the same team who developed the 6.7-liter big Power Stroke engine found in the Super Duty line. The V6.

Scorecard. Performance: 8.4 /10. The all-new 2021 Ford F-150 picks up where its predecessor left off - as one of the most capable trucks in the class. The F-150 lets you choose between six robust powertrains, including a brand-new hybrid option, and it has better towing and hauling capacities than any class rival The 2008 Ford F-150 has 567 problems & defects reported by F-150 owners. The worst complaints are engine, transmission, and body / paint problems

2015 Ford F-150 Reliability - Consumer Report

Diesel F150 Forum Since 2016 A forum community dedicated to Ford F-150 diesel owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about troubleshooting, reviews, maintenance, powerstroke performance, modifications, classifieds, and more! 8.8K posts. 1.1K members. Join Community Our Top Forums View All. 2018+ F150 Diesel General Discussion The 2020 Ford F-150 equipped with rear-wheel-drive and the base engine achieves 19/25 mpg. With the smaller EcoBoost, that changes to 20/26 mpg, while the larger EcoBoost and V8 produce 17/23 mpg. Finally, the high-output EcoBoost is responsible for 17/22 mpg Ford Rangers are well built trucks and can easily last over 200k-250k miles if they are well maintained. Earlier models suffered from timing chain and transmission issues. T6 Rangers had transmission and Turbo problems with early models. If you are in need of a practical, durable, mid-sized truck then the ford ranger should be high up on your list While Ford's gone to high-tech, overhead cam V-8s for the F-150, Chevrolet went straight to the Corvette, and from it created a trio of powerplants based on the superb LS1 V-8. Though Dodge went. 2019 Ram 1500 V8 eTorque Longhorn Crew Cab 4x4. Engine 5.7-liter V8 w/electric motor generator. Output 395 Horsepower / 410 Pound-Feet. Transmission 8-Speed Automatic. Drive Type Four-Wheel Drive.

Thinking about trading but need opinions

The Ford F-150: Model Years to Avoid (and to Buy

Our Take on F-150 3.5L PowerBoost Reliability. While we're reserving final judgement until we test these vehicles out ourselves, the 3.5L PowerBoost Hybrid looks promising. It's fantastic to see Ford testing these trucks like any other full-size truck. Just because this truck is a hybrid, it shouldn't be given a pass Ecoboost is an Ecoboost. Currently drive a 2011 F-150 with 3.5L ecoboost. 97K miles. Tow 7k lb camper and a 5k lb boat. No problems. Pulls like a V8. No extra maintenance withe dual turbos. I was skeptical and die hard V-8 guy but so far so good. Motor design has been around for almost ten years Problem with your 1990 Ford F-150? Our list of 13 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 1990 Ford F-150 Might be bad circuit cards. If that is the case, then I suspect Fords suppliers were rushing a bit too quickly to get boards out the door. Hopefully that doesn't impact long term reliability, but I am having my doubts now about these trucks My options are going to be a 2006/2007 F150, and the 2007 Tundra with the 5.7. So I was doing some research and reading reviews, and was really surprised to find that I was reading about a lot of problems with the 2007 Tundras. I was reading things about transmission issues, fuel injectors, interior lighting, cd player, and most of all 4x4 issues

2Nakamoto’s here! See our powerful braking for your truck14 Most Reliable Pickups, SUVs, and Minivans On The RoadProject Survival Truck - Page 4 - Ford F150 Forum

The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado is all-new, and the 2019 Ford F-150 has been in its current generation since 2015.. The high-output EcoBoost V6 in the Raptor is now standard in the F-150 Limited for 2019. A thorough update to the Silverado makes it modern on the outside, inside and under the hood Rating breakdown (out of 5): Comfort 4.8. Interior design 4.7. Performance 4.6. Value for the money 4.6. Exterior styling 4.7. Reliability 4.6. Explore the 2010 F-150 Ford. Shop the 2010 F-150 Ford F-Series, America's best-selling truck for 44 years 1, charges into the future with the F-150 Lightning, elevated by all the advantages of electrification and packed with connected technology. F-150 Lightning is a powerhouse that delivers a targeted 563 horsepower and 775 lb.-ft. of torque - the most torque of any F-150 ever - an. 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 - Click above for high-res image gallery A scant 30 minutes had passed after taking possession of this 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor until we had all four of its wheels. Learn more about the 2008 Ford F150. Get 2008 Ford F150 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you

• Passport photo on PC.
  • Dinosaur bite force psi.
  • Bike stunt Captions for Instagram.
  • Things to hang From Ceiling in classroom.
  • Anime power ideas.
  • SDB tools download.
  • Yvette Fielding family.
  • PCB etching inkjet printer.
  • Best bakery in Netherlands.
  • GWR employee records.
  • Cerulean Cave SoulSilver.
  • My Beloved Bodyguard English Subtitle Download.
  • Property for sale near Denver Colorado.
  • Xhosa traditional wedding.
  • Cat facts.
  • Best shopping mall in Amsterdam.
  • 2006 Honda Civic common problems.
  • Poskod pekan Inanam.
  • Trending clothes in Nigeria.
  • Cheap homeware Ireland.
  • Online fabric stores.
  • Highlights sale.
  • How long does Walgreens hold photo prints.
  • Restauracje Warszawa.
  • Driveway Borders for gravel.
  • 20x20 lean to shed Plans.
  • Me N Moms Pvt Ltd.
  • Canton Wok Lewiston Maine.
  • Telenor scratch card number missing.
  • Cancun All Inclusive Adults Only vacation packages Expedia.
  • 60th Birthday Balloons.
  • Buena Vista Television shows.
  • Burger and French fries near me.
  • Possum Kingdom Resorts.
  • Durham power outage.
  • Cheap sympathy flowers.
  • Enfagrow Stage 3 superstore.
  • Honda Rebel 1100 MSRP.
  • Bheegi Bheegi Lyrics Hindi.
  • 2012 Impala 3.6 horsepower.
  • Coffee places near me.